Guacamole is a people-pleasing party dish — and Cinco de Mayo is the perfect excuse to indulge in a spiced-up version. This classic side dish becomes next-level when you add in Woos!
- 3 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and scooped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Woos!* (use Hurricane or Good Luck for more spice)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion (about 1 small onion)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced (leave some seeds in if you want to crank up the heat)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a large bowl, toss the scooped avocados with lime juice.
- Mash the avocados using a fork or potato masher.
- Add the salt, cumin, and Woos! and mash.
- Fold in the onion, jalapeño, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.