4 Recipes That'll Make Sparks Fly This Fourth Of July
If you live in America, 4th of July is grilling out, watching fireworks and adding plenty of red white, and blue decorations for your Independence Day party. While the fireworks and partying are up to you, Woos! is here to help with the menu.
Woos! Grilled Corn
- 2 ears fresh corn, with some husk remaining
- 2 Tablespoons salt
- bowl of water
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Woos! Hurricane Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Clean outer husk from corn, leaving 1-2 layers covering all sides of the ear. Gently pull down remaining husk leaves without separating them from the ear and clean away all silk. Fold husk leaves back around the ear.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of salt into a shallow bowl of water. Soak husk-wrapped ears in salt water for 5-10 minutes. Don't worry about completely submerging the corn. You can turn the ears periodically to make sure all the husk is hydrated.
- Preheat your grill.
- Mix the olive oil, Woos!, and garlic powder together.
- Fold the hydrated husk leaves down again without separating them from the ear. Brush the oil and hot sauce mixture over the kernels. Fold the husk back up to protect the ear.
- Grill the corn over medium-high heat for about 20 minutes, 5 minutes on each side.
- To eat, peel down the husk and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and more Woos! to taste.
Woos! Burger Sauce
The 4th of July and Grilling are a classic duo, like salt & pepper or you & Woos! Hot Sauce. This burger sauce is incredibly fast and easy to whip up.
2 tbsp mayo
2 tbsp ketchup
2 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp Auntie Nono's Seafood Seasoning
Woos! Ultimate Hot Sauce to taste
Tip: You can always use Hurricane or Good Luck if you want to turn up the heat!
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate, covered, for up to 1 week.
Woos! Spicy Paloma
If you like a little sweet with your spice, this is the drink for you. Perfect for that summer heat!
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2-4 dashes of Woos! Ultimate Hot Sauce
- 2 lime wedges, squeezed
- 1.5 oz tequila blanco
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- Sparkling water
- 2 slices of habanero pepper, seeds removed
- Combine hot sauce, tequila, grapefruit juice, sugar, habanero, and lime wedges in a glass. Add ice to chill.
- Add grapefruit juice and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with grapefruit or lime wheel.
Tip! - Mix a little Woos! with salt to get a spicy salt rim.
Woos! Dry Rub Chicken Buffalo Wings
This is our classic recipe that can be made ahead of time and thrown on the grill to crisp up. Easy, delicious, and a guaranteed crowd favorite.